Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing and administering radiopharmaceuticals orally or by injection or inhalation.
- Explaining the imaging procedure to patients, answering questions, and ensuring their comfort while placing them in the appropriate position for scanning.
- Operating imaging equipment, such as PET and SPECT scans.
- Processing images on the brain, thyroid, bone, heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver on the computer.
- Monitoring patients for unusual reactions to radioactive drugs.
- Keeping detailed records of the amount and type of radiopharmaceutical used and of the procedure.
- Producing computer-generated or film images for interpretation by the physicians.
- Following safety procedures to protect staff and patients from unnecessary radiation exposure.
- Maintaining and examining medical machines and imaging equipment.
- Monitor the patient to check for unusual reactions to the drugs
- Keep detailed records of procedures
- Maintaining current knowledge of the frequent advances, innovations, and developments in the field.
Role:Imaging & Diagnostics - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Imaging & Diagnostics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
American Oncology Institute
American Oncology Institute at Royal Care Specialty Hospital 1/520, L & T Bye Pass Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641062
Contact Company:American Oncology Institute
Address:DOOR NO.1-100/1-CCH,,AMERICAN ONCOLOGY INSTITUTE,N, Hyderabad, Telangana, India