Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide clinical direction and administration including, but not limited to, developing clinical practice guidelines. Organize the medical functions at units of the region through coordination and effective delegation of clinical duties amongst paramedical and clinical staff.
- Recruit junior doctors and manage their deployment as per need.
- Participate in clinical privileging, appointment and re-appointment of medical staff; ensures that staff physicians have adequate continuing medical and other relevant education.
- Regular supervisory rounds of all hospital wards and departments
- Define OPD schedule / slots, allocation of emergency on call duty as well as emergency days for each consultant as per their specialty.
- Track, review and analyze OPD, OT, and high-value equipment utilization and implement measures for maximization of revenue and efficiency.
- Liaise closely with HOD Marketing and Business Development for conducting and organizing CMEs and Camps.
Quality & Clinical Outcomes
- Establish dashboard to monitor the delivery of medical care and ensure that every stakeholder is following the defined processes, policies and ARIA workflows.
- Devise and rollout medical audit calendar for each of the Units in the region to ensure that patient care meets the expected standards and the audit reports must be analyzed and corrective measures implemented.
- Review and ensure documentation compliance (SOPs, Guidelines, Policies), Mortality Reviews, Quality Indicators Reporting and Analysis, Review Incident Report analysis- RCA & CAPA; follow these up with corrective actions, where required. Outcomes from various clinical committees to be evaluated for effectiveness and decision-making to be ensured.
- Develop and comply Training & Committee calendar
Compliances & Medicolegal
- Prepare monthly/ periodic reports for and attend meetings with the governing bodies as well as government department(s) for related to health care compliances.
- Review the compliance to government statutes at each of the Units of the region and ensure due renewal of licenses/ statutory requirements, as the case maybe.
- To coordinate Medico legal cases with legal team
- To ensure timely renewal & updating of licenses (relating to medical areas) that the hospital needs to have as per hospital & nursing home registration act.
- Collaboratively work with cross-functional teams in preparing budgets for medical and related departments.
- Track, review and analyze business performance such as Budget v/s Actual revenue from various medical specialties and actively work with Units/ Vertical Heads in implementing plans to achieve performance objectives.
- Collaborate and build business case for new programs or practice acquisitions and ensure achievement of budget objectives for revenues and costs especially on medical services.
- Participate in annual budgets and strategies for the organization and/or perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Support and provide leadership in improving patient care programs and in engaging with consultants/ doctors at all Units of the region.
- Create work groups and leadership committees that are designed to improve patient care and enhance relationships with providers
- Any other function assigned by management from time to time
Role:Head - Administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Any Specialization
Cancer Treatment Services Hyderabad Pvt. Ltd.