- Calling Quotation Based on pharmacy requirement
- Preparing the comparative statement.
- Creating Purchase Order based on approval
- Coordinating & following up for material delivery& escalating to senior for his intervention.
- Preparing the Good Receipt Note after verifying the Qty & quality.
- Master Code creation & its management for all Pharmacy item
- Vendor Master creation, Modification & updating.
- Tracking orders, ensuring timely delivery, and entering order details
- Maintaining the Payment trackers and following up with finance team for pending items.
- Assist & resolve the issue of Unit SCM Team
- Support to unit with control as per my Senior guidance.
- Negotiating with vendors for optimal pricing.
- Coordinating & following up for material delivery on time.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing, and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Keeping in touch with vendors and developing cordial relationship with them.
Role:Procurement & Supply Chain - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Supply Chain - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Pharmacy
Cancer Treatment Services Hyderabad Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Cancer Treatment Services Hyderabad Pvt. Ltd.
Address:DOOR NO.1-100/1-CCH,,AMERICAN ONCOLOGY INSTITUTE,N, Hyderabad, Telangana, India