- Monitor, diagnose, and resolve complex network and Core IT infrastructure issues.
- Manage and administer servers, networks, applications, and IT security.
- Maintain internal network structure of a data center by managing switches, routers and keeping them running
- Install, configure, and maintain switches, servers, firewalls, Broadband/ILLs, LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, and datacenter equipment.
- Troubleshoot network systems to identify and fix performance issues
- Provide solutions to complex problems on the integration of various technologies
- Design plans as well as lead initiatives for the optimization and restructuring of network, compute, and storage architecture
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Server & network administration and firmware integration.
- Monitor the environmental conditions of data center to ensure they are optimum for servers, routers, and other devices
- Perform system repairs and update software/operating systems
- Calibrate and monitor data center servers and storage environment to ensure efficient performance
- Collaborate with IT solution OEM and data centre managers to develop action plan for improved operations
- Conduct inspections on power and cooling systems to ensure they are operational and efficient
- Resolve operational, infrastructure or hardware incidents in a data center.
- Manage the public/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Data Centre Inventory management / Asset Management
- Disaster Recovery Plans: developing, implementing, and auditing
- Continually analyse and work to improve quality of services offered by the department
- Manages all aspects of small to medium sized system and network projects from conception through implementation for multiple locations
- Minimum 7-8 years of Administration experience in Network, Server, and security infrastructure for Medium-large Infrastructure.
- IT Certification CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, Ware VCP etc.
- 3-4 years VMware administration and troubleshooting knowledge highly desired
- Enterprise SAN & NAS infrastructure
- 2-3 Years administration on Firewall (FORTIGATE, SOPHOS etc.), Antivirus, and other Security infrastructure.
- Windows Active Directory 2019 onwards, WSUS, Printer Server, DNS.
- Command in Linux O/S
- Experience in application server installation, monitoring and maintenance. Windows DC, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2019, MySQL, MongoDB, IIS Server, Print Server, Windows Certificate Server
- 2-3 Years experience in AWS/AZURE/GCP Infrastructure
- Experience in Commvault/Dell EMC /Veeam/ Veritas/ Acronics Backup Tool.
- Proven work experience with system hardware such as desktops, laptops, Servers, firewalls, Wi-Fi networks, ISP/MPLS/VPN configuration, CCTV surveillance, Audio-Video setup.
- Knowledgeable in Data Centre standards, procedures, and best practices (i.e., basic fault tolerance, cable routing, calculating power, etc.)
- Experience in DR (Disaster Recovery) Drills.
Role:Cloud System Administration
Salary: 4,25,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Cancer Treatment Services Hyderabad Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Cancer Treatment Services Hyderabad Pvt. Ltd.
Address:DOOR NO.1-100/1-CCH,,AMERICAN ONCOLOGY INSTITUTE,N, Hyderabad, Telangana, India